Transonic's patented single-use ReoCath® Flow Catheters are designed to work with the HVT100 Endovascular Flowmeter. The ReoCath® allows for minimally invasive vascular access flow measurement using thermal dilution technology. The Catheter is inserted through a 6F introducer and a 10 cc injection of sterile saline produces a direct reading of access flow. This gives on-the-spot feedback about the functionality of arteriovenous fistulas and grafts.
Designed to be inserted into an AV access in the same direction as access flow. 35 cm in length, dilution thermistor distal to saline injection site.
Designed to be inserted into an AV access in the opposite direction from access flow. 48 cm in length, dilution thermistor proximal to injection site.
- Size: 6 F
- Designed to be used with a 6 F or larger introducer
- Single-use, disposable
- Thermal dilution technology with saline indicator
- TECH NOTE: Antegrade & Retrograde Catheters- Which Catheter Should I Use? ( A4 Version )
- Pub Brief (Kassimis 2018) False Positive Transit Time Flowmetry Graft Failure in Multivessel Coronary Spasm following Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Case Rep ( A4 Version )
- MILLER Banding: Minimally Invasive Limited Ligation Endoluminal-assisted Revision ( A4 Version )
- Flow-Guided PTA with the Transonic ReoCath Flow Catheter System (White paper) ( A4 Version )
- Endovascular Intra-graft Measurement Protocol (Fistulas & Grafts) ( A4 Version )
- Endovascular Flowmeter Principle of Operation (HVT100) ( A4 Version )
- Endovascular Flow Measuremen References ( A4 Version )
- ELSA Delivered Blood Flow and Cardiac Output ( A4 Version )