This position is responsible for all Clinical & Hemodialysis product and service sales activities, from lead generation through close of sale, in an assigned territory. Selling of products and services includes using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs. This position works in cooperation with the sales, marketing and support team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and sales goals in alignment with Company vision and values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct presentations to demonstrate, answer questions and sell clinical and hemodialysis products and services to existing and potential customers within the assigned territory to reach sales goals.
- Prepare effective business plans and schedules to identify specific targets in assigned territory
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts promptly and as assigned.
- Contact customers in assigned territory to demonstrate products, explain product features and advantages and solicit orders
- Follow up, in a timely manner, on new leads and referrals resulting from field, internal leads (HubSpot) and tradeshow activity
- Answer customers' questions about products, promotions, pricing, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Research customer needs and develop application of products/services in an effective manner resulting in recommendation of products to customers based on customers' needs and interests.
- Demonstrate and utilize most current product knowledge and technical selling skills in current product lines.
- Continuous and on-going consulting with customers after sales or contract signings to grow business and to provide ongoing support.
- Identify, respond and resolve customer concerns promptly and professionally
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and conferences and assist in the implementation of Transonic marketing plans as needed.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activity within Transonic CRM system
- Establish, develop and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Company core values.
- Monitor Sales expenses to plan
- Perform other work-related duties as requested, directed or assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Life Sciences, or related field required.
- 3-5 plus year’s selling experience required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Sales experience in capital equipment, operating room sales, dialysis and technology within the medical device space is strongly preferred.
- Sales experience to surgeons within the cardiovascular space, vascular space, neurological space and microvascular space a plus.