The Transonic® HT110 Bypass flow meter measures volume flow rates of blood or perfusate in extracorporeal circuits. Gold-standard transit-time ultrasound provides accurate flow measurements even at low flow rates. An external sterile tubing flow sensor clips onto the tubing to continuously monitor actual flow delivery to the patient.
- Measures blood, water, and other non-aerated aqueous solutions
- Sensor calibration programmable for different fluids and temperatures
- Bidirectional flow measurement
- Instant mean volume flow display
- Compatible with HXL Sterile Tubing flow sensors