Not available for sale in Europe.
Transonic’s COnfidence cardiac output flowprobes represent a unique concept in ultrasonic flowprobe design. Validated X-pattern full flow illumination is enhanced by a soft probe liner to cushion the vessel, permitting sustained ultrasonic transmission during acute intraoperative use. COnfidence Flowprobes® offer unsurpassed beat-to-beat measurement accuracy on vessels with highly dynamic and irregular flow profiles, such as the great arteries, during adult or pediatric cardiothoracic surgery.
- Insensitive to flow profile: Provides accurate and reproducible measurements on the ascending, arch or descending aorta
- Designed for placement in tight spaces: Surgical space is not compromised
- Shaped to fit: The inner surface is designed for round vessels, and the probes come with soft liner, so that they may be left in place for extended periods of time without risk of damaging the vessel
- Sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20*, 24*, 28*, 32*, and 36* mm specifically sized for wide range of vessels.
- Reusable transducer shell with easy-to-use, single-use Ultrafit Liners
- Vessel protection and cushioning for the duration of the procedure
- Gold standard measurement using X-pattern transit-time ultrasound illumination, providing more accurate readings on turbulent flows
- Immediate, accurate, beat-to-beat flow measurements
- High-resolution uninterrupted signal during intraoperative procedures
- Custom calibration available for synthetic grafts and implanted VADs
*These flowprobes come with two Ultrafit Liner sizes for improved fit. Additional available Ultrafit Liner sizes are 18, 22, 26, 30, and 34 mm.