Why wait for postoperative results to determine surgical success? Measure flow intraoperatively and generate flow waveforms for the operative report. Elevate your professional reputation with referring physicians and protect your practice.
AureFlo's fully integrated measurement system takes Transonic’s gold standard transit-time ultrasound volume flow measurement to the next level. Visualize live flow waveforms on the touch screen display to verify adequate blood flow before closing your patient. Record and save flow data for later analysis, teaching, or documentation.
- Quick patient, procedure, and vessel data entry.
- Measure, capture, store and retrieve flow information.
- Touch-screen PC with clearly legible, high-contrast display.
- Stable cart that securely holds the meter, monitor, and printer.
- Record the entire procedure or take 8-second snapshots of flow data.
- Print selected waveforms for reference, analyzing, teaching, or documenting into the patient record.
Compatible with all Optima Meters and all HT3xx-FT Series Meters.
Use any of Transonic’s wide selection of clinical flowprobes or tubing flowsensors (flowmeter dependent).