In pre-clinical research, the Scisense EP System can be used in rodent models with our Scisense EP Catheter line, which ranges in size from 1.1F-19F. Each of the 8 electrodes on the EP catheter can be controlled independently to tailor the approach to your needs - pacing, stimulation or a combination.
- Bundle of His characterization
- SA node characterization
- General signal propagation
- Endocardial ECG assessment
- Conduction studies
- Comparison between basal, medial, and apical regions in the left ventricle
- Qualification of cardiac insult: Langendorff/working, mock circulation, and many more