Tubing Flow Measurements without Breaking Circuit Sterility
Innovative transit-time technology revolutionized blood flow measurement in medical tubing applications with these Flowsensors that clip onto the outside of flexible tubing to measure the flow within. PXL Clamp-on Tubing Flowsensors utilize the most advanced designs for ultrasonic flow illumination to provide reliable, stable measurements even under perturbed and non-steady flow conditions.
The easy clip-on operation of the PXL Flowsensors also make these Sensors ideal for industrial flow measurement applications when process testing must quick, repeatable and applied to multiple circuits without flow interruption. Unlike large diameter industrial flow measurement devices, Transonic® provides high resolution Clamp-on Sensors for small diameter, to 1/8” OD, tubings.
PXL-Series Flowsensors can be calibrated and programmed for up to 4 different fluid / temperature / tubing combinations and will work with most flexible tubing types making it ideal for:
- Artificial heart & VAD performance
- Medical device & pump engineering
- Manufacturing & compliance flow testing
- Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16 and 20
- No physical contact is made with the fluid media
- Flow resolution is scaled to Sensor size
- Four-transducer design offers Precise and accurate flow
- Compatible with T410 Tubing Flow Module (with T402 or T403 Console)
- Not for use in Humans.
- _VOLUME FLOW Tubing Flowsensors ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE: Keys to Accurate Tubing Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE: Flowsensors Syringe Calibration ( A4 Version )
- Pub Brief (Kassimis 2018) False Positive Transit Time Flowmetry Graft Failure in Multivessel Coronary Spasm following Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Case Rep ( A4 Version )
- ELSA Delivered Blood Flow and Cardiac Output ( A4 Version )