The Smallest Flowprobes Imaginable for Mice & Small Vessels.
Nanoprobes are special miniaturized PS-Series and V-Series Flowprobes designed to fit mouse anatomy. These Flowprobes are able to measure volume flows < 1 mL/min with Transonic’s signature high resolution quality in vessels as small as 0.3 mm in diameter.
- Sizes: 0.5 mm, 0.7 mm & 1.5 mm
- Both acute use and custom configured for chronic implant
- Tiny Probe heads to better fit in limited surgical space
- Reflectors are delicate and must be handled with care
- High resolution at low flows
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound volume flow technology
- Compatible with TS420 Perivascular Flow Module (in T402 or T403 Console)
- Not for use in humans.
- _VOLUME FLOW: Mouse Nanoprobes ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE: Choosing Mouse Nanoprobes vs. Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE-FLOWPROBES: Cleaning & Sterilization of Transonic Research Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW PROTOCOL (Rat & Mouse) Carotid Artery Acute Blood Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW PROTOCOL (Mouse) Superior Mesenteric Artery Acute Blood Flow ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW PROTOCOL (Mouse) Renal Artery Acute Blood Flow ( A4 Version )
- _VOLUME FLOW PROTOCOL (Mouse) Renal Artery Acute and Chronic Blood Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- Pub Brief (Kassimis 2018) False Positive Transit Time Flowmetry Graft Failure in Multivessel Coronary Spasm following Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Case Rep ( A4 Version )