Intracranial Charbel Micro-Flow Probes® are designed for deep cerebrovascular surgery including aneurysm clipping, arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), dural fistula obliteration, and tumor resection surgeries. Their long bayonet handle permits use under a surgical microscope and a flexible neck segment permits bending the Flowprobe as needed to position around a vessel.
The Intracranial Charbel Micro-Flow Probe® is complemented by the Extracranial version which features a shorter bayonet handle and larger sizes for EC-IC procedures.
MB-Series are single-use, pre-sterilized Probes, for use when transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease is a concern.
MR-Series are multi-use, sterilizable Flowprobes.
- Sizes 1.5, 2 and 3mm for cerebral vasculature
- L-style reflector for easy, non-constrictive application
- Long bayonet handle and flexible neck
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound illumination
- Excellent measurement resolution and accuracy
- Tech Note: How to Maximize Clinical Flowprobe Life ( A4 Version )
- Tech Note: Clinical Flowprobes: Cleaning & Sterilization ( A4 Version )
- TECH NOTE: Cerebrovascular Measurement Modalities Comparison ( A4 Version )
- Signature Microvascular Surgery References 2018 ( A4 Version )
- PUB BRIEF (Della Puppa 2016): Multimodal Flow-assisted Resection of Brain AVMs ( A4 Version )
- HS-Series Flowprobe Specifications ( A4 Version )
- EC-IC Bypass (Arterial) Surgery - Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobe Specifications ( A4 Version )
- Charbel Micro-Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- Cerebrovascular Surgery Lit Pack 2019 ( A4 Version )
- Aneurysm Clipping Surgery - Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurements ( A4 Version )