Why rely on guesswork and intuition, and wait for postoperative conditions to determine surgical success? Measure flow intraoperatively and generate flow waveforms for the operative record. Elevate your professional reputation with referring physicians and protect your practice.
AureFlo® takes Transonic’s gold standard transit-time ultrasound volume flow measurement to the next level with a fully integrated measurement system. Visualize live flow waveforms on the touch screen display to verify adequate blood flow before closing your patient. Record and save flow data for later analysis, teaching, or documentation.
- Quick patient, procedure and vessel data entry
- Measure, capture, store and retrieve flow information
- Touch-screen PC with very legible, high contrast display
- Stable cart that securely holds meter, monitor & printer
- Record the entire procedure or take 8 second snapshots of flow data
- Print selected waveforms for reference, analyzing, teaching or documenting into the patient record
Compatible with all Optima Meters and all HT3xx-FT Series Meters
Use any of Transonic’s wide selection of Clinical flow probes or Tubing flow sensors (flow meter dependant).
- Why Choose Transonic Over Medistim? ( A4 Version )
- PUB BRIEF (Shaughness 2017) Predicting Thrombosis Formation in 1-mm-Diameter Arterial Anastomoses with Transit-Time Ultrasound Technology ( A4 Version )
- Peripheral Vascular Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- Pediatric Surgery: 4 & 6 mm COnfidence Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- Microvascular Flowprobes & AureFlo ( A4 Version )
- Flowprobes for Transplant Surgery ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Perivascular Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flow Probes and Tubing Sensors for Every Application ( A4 Version )
- Charbel Micro-Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- Cardiac Surgery Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- AV Access: Vascular Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- AureFlo & Optima Brochure ( A4 Version )