Intracranial Charbel Micro-Flow Probes® are designed for intracranial surgery including aneurysm clipping, arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), dural fistula obliteration, and tumor resection surgeries. They feature a long bayonet handle for use under a surgical microscope and a flexible neck segment which permits bending the flowprobe as needed for positioning around a vessel.
The Intracranial Charbel Micro-Flow Probe® is complemented by the extracranial version which features a shorter bayonet handle and larger sizes for EC-IC procedures.
- MB-Series are single-use, pre-sterilized probes, for use when transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease is a concern.
- MR-Series are multi-use, sterilizable flowprobes.
- Sizes 1.5, 2, and 3mm for cerebral vasculature
- L-style reflector for easy, non-constrictive application
- Long bayonet handle and flexible neck
- Transit-time ultrasound technology
- Excellent measurement resolution and accuracy