May 19 - 20, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The VASA Practicum provides a rare opportunity for healthcare professionals to have "hands-on" experience with surgical and interventional procedures for creating & maintaining vascular access for hemodialysis. The Allied Health sessions will have a vascular access anatomy session, hands-on with access monitoring and surveillance, Vascular Access Coordinator (VAC) support and observation of live surgical cases.
- Read More
Congress of the Vascular Access Society
April 5 - 8, 2017
Proactive vascular access management depends upon a trio of Transonic® flow measurements that guide the surgeon, the nephrologist and the interventionalist throughout the natural history of a vascular access.
- HT300-Series Flowmeters measure intraoperative volume flow during surgical creation and revision
- HD03 Hemodialysis Monitors measure access flow, access recirculation and cardiac output during dialysis sessions
- HVT100 measures flow during angioplasty
April 22 - 26, 2017
Transonic is the global leader in blood flow measurement technology.
- Implantable transit-time probes measure blood flow in conscious animal protocols.
- Flow-through tubing sensors measure buffer, saline or blood in isolated organ studies.
- Scisense pressure and PV Loop devices are available for the measurement of blood pressure, volume, and ECG.
- Customizable, multi-parameter telemetry for rats and larger animals.
American Association for Thoracic Surgery AATS Annual Meeting
April 26 - May 2, 2017
You’ve carefully constructed several challenging anastomoses and they all look good... but are they? Before you close your patient, take a few seconds and get precise blood measurements on each graft. Know if there is a problem now, before the patient lets you know later. See how our meters and flowprobes can help you improve your outcomes.
ASAIO Annual Conference
June 21 - 24, 2017
From Bench to Bedside…the Measure of Better Results
Transonic's gold standard volume flow metering equipment for blood and liquids in clinical and laboratory settings will be on display at the Annual Conference of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs.
Come visit us to see why Transonic® is the world leader in flow measurement.