Flowprobes for the Perfect Fit in Any Application
PR-Series and PS-Series Flowprobes are based on the original ultrasonic transit-time Flowprobe innovation that allowed accurate blood flow measurements independent of vessel or Probe alignment with a non-constrictive fit.
- Absolute volume flow data from mice to large animals
- Acute use and implantable Flowprobes for arteries, veins and ducts
- Multiple configurations to meet experimental needs of many animal models
- Sizes 0.5*, 0.7*, 1.5*, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 20mm
- Both acute use and custom configured for chronic implant
- Custom calibration available
- Unparalleled accuracy & signature high resolution flow waveforms
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound volume flow technology
- Compatible with TS420 Perivascular Flow Module (in T402 or T403 Console) & PhysioGear® pocket telemetry system (Nanoprobes excluded*)
- Not for use in humans.
*0.5, 0.7 and 1.5 mm PS-Series Flowprobes are considered Nanoprobes and are subject to limitations due to their delicate nature, see Nanoprobes (PS-Series) for more details.
- TTU VOLUME FLOW: Rat Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- TTU VOLUME FLOW: Coronary Probes and Applications ( A4 Version )
- TTU VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE: Non-constrictive Flowprobe Design ( A4 Version )
- TTU VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE: Keys to Measurement Accuracy on a Curved Vessel ( A4 Version )
- TTU VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE: Keys to Accurate Perivascular Flow Measurements with Transit-Time Ultrasound ( A4 Version )
- TTU VOLUME FLOW TECH NOTE-FLOWPROBES: Cleaning & Sterilization of Transonic Research Flowprobes ( A4 Version )