The ADV500 Pressure-Volume (PV) Loop System is the only PV system in the world to offer Admittance technology. With this technology, the need for complicated volume calibration steps (cuvette and saline bolus) necessary in other equipment is removed, making data collection easier, more precise, and more accurate.
Available for pre-clinical research, the ADV500 can be deployed in all common animal models using our Scisense Catheter line, which ranges in size from 1.2F-7F. Our catheters are available with various electrode spacing and tip preferences, allowing for data collection using vascular or open chest access depending on your study needs.
- Left ventricular PV Loops (see webinar)
- Right ventricular PV loops (see webinar)
- Bi-ventricular PV loops (see webinar)
- Working heart and mock circulation
What is Admittance?
Admittance technology builds on the foundation of classical conductance technology. Unlike conductance, however, Admittance no longer requires a saline bolus injection to monitor muscle contribution, nor the use of cuvettes to explain the non-uniform electric field. Not only will Admittance allow you to get volume data during your experiment, but it also allows you to monitor the relative catheter position.
- Live display of ventricular volume during experiment
- Live catheter position feedback
- Dual-Pressure input for secondary pressure catheter
- Modular design
- 1.2F-7F catheters to meet all animal requirements