Transonic® introduces the smallest clinical flow probes on the market. Measure volume flow in blood vessels or grafts from 0.5 to 4.0 mm in diameter. Microvascular flow probes are designed with a non-constrictive fit, so as not to alter flow during a measurement or damage vessels during application.
In a prospective study, Selber et al concluded that transit-time flow volume “provides novel physiologic flap data and identifies flawed anastomoses.” These data have clinical value in microsurgery and hold the potential to reduce microvascular complications and improve outcomes.”
- Sizes 0.7, 1, 1.5, 2 and 3mm for tiny vessels
- L-style reflector for easy, non-constrictive application
- Short flexible neck
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound illumination
- Excellent measurement resolution and accuracy
- Only compatible with Optima Meters
- Tech Note: How to Maximize Clinical Flowprobe Life ( A4 Version )
- PROTOCOL: Steps for Successful Flow Measurement during Creation of a Microvascular Anastomosis ( A4 Version )
- Micro-vessels: Do You Want to Know Flow?
- Microvascular Flowprobes & AureFlo ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobes: Cleaning & Sterilization ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobe Specifications ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobe Selection Guide ( A4 Version )