Short bayonet-handle Extracranial Flowprobes are designed to be used under the microscope during EC-IC bypass surgery. Flow measurement can be used to quantify an increase in flow after revascularization surgery for occlusive disease or to determine the carrying capacity of a bypass.
The Extracranial Charbel Micro-Flowprobe® is complemented by its Intracranial counterpart which features a longer bayonet handle and smaller sizes for deep cerebrovascular procedures.
- MB-S-Series are single-use, pre-sterilized flowprobes for use when transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease is a concern.
- MR-S-Series are multi-use, sterilizable flowprobes.
- Sizes 3, 4, and 6 mm
- L-style reflector for easy, non-constrictive application
- Short bayonet handle and flexible neck
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound illumination
- Excellent measurement resolution and accuracy