Back to results >
The Utility of Aortic Blood Flow Measurements in the Prediction of Pulmonary Artery Banding Outcome.
- Author: Kotani Y Division of Cardiovascular Surgery, The Labatt Family Heart Centre, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Supporting Author: Coles M1, D Desai N1, Honjo O1, Caldarone CA1, Coles JG1, Van Arsdell GS2.
- Title: The Utility of Aortic Blood Flow Measurements in the Prediction of Pulmonary Artery Banding Outcome.
- Publication: Ann Thorac Surg.
- Location: 2015 Apr 15. pii: S0003-4975(15)00222-2.
- Abstract Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25890662
- Duration: none
- Species: human
- Vessel / Organ: aorta
- Conference Abstract: No