Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 6304
- Acute Functional Consequences of Left Ventriculotomy
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery
- NO does not mediate inhibitory neural responses in sheep airway
- J Appl Physiol
- Left anterior small thoracotomy (LAST): mid-term results in single vessel disease
- J Card Surg
- Platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor inhibitor preserves coronary glow reserve during progressive coronary arteriostenosis in swine
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol
- Parent vessel occlusion for vertebrobasilar fusiform and dissecting aneurysms.
- Am J, Neuroradiology
- Effect of different compression--decompression cycles on haemodynamics during ACD-CPR in pigs.
- Subcutaneous endoscopic fasciotomy in a porcine model of abdominal compartment syndrome: a feasibility study.
- J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A.