Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 6028
- Intraoperative imaging techniques to assess coronary artery bypass graft patency.
- Ann Thorac Surg
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass: A Series With Early Qualitative Angiographic Follow-up
- Ann Thorac Surg. 1
- Economic Costs of Diabetes in the U.S. in 2017.
- Diabetes Care.
- The Impact of Arteriovenous Fistulae for Hemodialysis on the Cardiovascular System.
- Semin Dial
- Postprandial heat production in skeletal muscle is associated with altered mitochondrial function and altered futile calcium cycling.
- Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol.
- Fiber bundle volume (FBV): Measurement by saline bolus (SB) compared to step ultrafiltration (UF)
- ASAIO Journal, 2003 Abstracts
- Properties of Laser Doppler Blood Flowmeter
- Journal of the Japanese Laser Medical Society