Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5891
- Influence of central hemodynamics and dual-lumen catheter positioning on recirculation in neonatal veno-venous ECMO
- PAS Annual Meeting and Eastern SPR Annual Meeting
- Effects of head down tilt on episcleral venous pressure in a rabbit model.
- Exp Eye Res. 2013 Jun;111:88-9
- Laser Doppler Measurement of Blood Flow in Skin Tissue
- Journal of Biomediccal Engineering
- Ultrasonic Transit-Time Measurement of Blood Flow in the Animal Chronic Preparation Model
- Japanese Journal of Medical Ultrasonics
- Continuous-flow total artificial heart supports long-term survival of a calf.
- Tex Heart Inst J. Tex Heart Inst J. 2009; 36(2): 186.
- Transit time flow measurement in composite arterial revascularisation.
- Ann Cardiothorac Surg.
- Assessment of Skin Irritancy in Man by Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Contact Dermatitis
- Zaprinast Accelerates Recovery from Established Acute Renal Failure in the Rat
- Kidney International