Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 6063
- The current status of interventions aiming at reducing sudden cardiac death in dialysis patients.
- Eur Heart J. 2009
- Hand ischemia associated with dialysis vascular access: an individualized access flow-based approach to therapy
- Seminars in Dialysis
- Surgical AV Creation/Revision
- Surgeon Judgment and Utility of Transit Time Flow Probes in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery
- JAMA Surg.
- Estimation of Rat Cerebral Blood Flow during +Gz Centrifuge Exposures Leading to G-Induced Loss of Consciousness (G-LOC)
- Society of Neuroscience Abstracts
- A novel extracorporeal kidney perfusion system: a concept model.
- Ultrasonic Perivascular Flow Probe: Technique and Application in Neurosurgery
- Neurological Research
- Increased V(02)max with right-shifted Hb-O2 dissociation curve
- J Appl Physiol
- Lower Sternal Splitting Approach for Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Ann Thorac Surg