Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5858
- Precision and Accuracy of the New Transonic ELSA Monitor to Quantify Oxygenator Blood Volume (in-vivo and in-vitro studies)
- PAS Annual Meeting and Eastern SPR Annual Meeting
- Atrial natriuretic peptide reduces hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury in rabbits.
- J Anesth.
- Urea reduction ratio (URR) under condition of microcirculation disorder (MCD)
- ASAIO Journal, 2003 Abstracts
- Model Laser Doppler Measurements of Blood Flow in Tissue
- Applied Optics
- Proportions of Whole Body Blood Flow and Oxygen Uptake Attributable to Gut and Liver of Beef Steers
- Presented at the American Society of Animal Science, Midwest Section, 2nd Annual Meeting
- Functional thrombomodulin deficiency causes enhanced thrombus growth in a murine model of carotid artery thrombosis.
- Basic Res Cardiol