Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 6028
- Hemodialysis graft flow surveillance with prompt corrective interventions improves access long-term patency.
- Clin Nephrol
- Haemodynamic Responses to an Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (GR117289) in Maternal and Fetal Sheep
- Experimental Physiology
- Function of adult pig hearts after 2 and 12 hours of cold cardioplegic preservation
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery
- Can visual assessment of flow waveform morphology detect anastomotic error in off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting?
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg
- Delayed neuronal migration of protein kinase Cgamma immunoreactive cells in hippocampal CA1 area after 48 h of moderate hypoxemia in the near term ovine fetus
- Brain Res Dev Brain Res
- Chronic N(G)-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester treatment does not prevent flow-induced remodeling in mesenteric feed arteries and arcading arterioles
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol
- Ventricular volume, chamber stiffness, and
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg