Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5982
- Correlation between intraoperative blood flows and hepatic artery strictures in liver transplantation.
- Liver Transpl
- Role of capsaicin-sensitive neurons in the control of intestinal blood flow and oxygen uptake
- J. Physiol Pharmacology
- Genetically induced moderate inhibition of the proteasome in cardiomyocytes exacerbates myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury in mice.
- Circ Res.
- Cardiovascular Research
- Pedicled Vein Grafts in Coronary Surgery: Perioperative Data From a Randomized Trial.
- Ann Thorac Surg.
- Clinical outcome and quality of life after reoperative CABG: off-pump versus on-pump - observational pilot study.
- J Cardiothorac Surg.
- Pulsatile and continuous flow VAD aortic hemodynamics: Outflow graft location is the key
- ASAIO Journal Abstracts
- Inhibition of Nitric Oxide Synthesis on Ocular and Cerebral Blood Flow in in Anesthetized Cats
- The FASEB Journal Abstracts