Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5774
- Off-pump or on-pump coronary-artery bypass grafting at 30 days.
- N Engl J Med.
- Assessment of Skin Irritancy in Man by Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Contact Dermatitis
- Zaprinast Accelerates Recovery from Established Acute Renal Failure in the Rat
- Kidney International
- Lateral MIDCAB Grafting Via Limited Posterior Thoracotomy
- Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Bronchial vasodilatory response to ionic and nonionic contrast media
- J Appl Physiol
- Role of coronary graft flow measurement during reoperations for early graft failure after off-pump coronary revascularization
- J Card Surg
- Chronotropic and vasodilatory responses to adenosine and isoproterenol in mouse heart: effects of adenosine A1 receptor overexpression
- Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol