Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5864
- Autoantibodies to heat shock protein 60 promote thrombus formation in a murine model of arterial thrombosis.
- J Thromb Haemost
- CHOLESTEROL INDUCES RENAL VASOCONSTRICTION AND ANTI-NATRIURESIS BY INHIBITING NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION IN ANESTHETIZED RATS.
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol
- Protein Turnover in the Human Fetus Studied at Term Using Stable Isotope Tracer Aminno Acids
- American Journal of Physiology
- Myocardial Energy Metabolism in the Newborn Lamb in Vivo during Pacing-Induced Changes in Oxygen Consumption
- Pediatric Research
- Effects of Pulmonary Embolism on Pulmonary Vascular Impedance in Dogs and Minipigs
- Jourrnal of Applied Physiology
- Myocardial blood flow heterogeneity in shcok and small-volume resuscitation
- J Appl Physiol
- Elimination of cardiopulmonary bypass: a prime goal in reoperative coronary artery bypass surgery
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg
- Sex differences in pressure diuresis/natriuresis in rabbits
- Acta Physiol Scand