Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5798
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass: A Series With Early Qualitative Angiographic Follow-up
- Ann Thorac Surg. 1
- Scalability and in vivo validation of a multiscale numerical model of the left coronary circulation.
- Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.
- Performance of a capnodynamic method estimating effective pulmonary blood flow during transient and sustained hypercapnia.
- J Clin Monit Comput.
- Effects of off-pump and on-pump coronary-artery bypass grafting at 1 year.
- N Engl J Med.
- Laser Doppler Flowmetry in Assessing Vitality in Luxated Permanent Teeth
- International Endodontic Journal
- Redistribution of Blood Flow After Carotid Endarterectomy
- Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Inhalation of Nitric Oxide: Effect on Cerebral Hemodynamics and Activity, and Antioxidant Status in the Newborn Lamb
- Biology of the Neonate
- Comparison of transit-time and Doppler ultrasound methods for measurement of flow in aortocoronary bypass grafts during cardiac surgery
- Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
- Fluid dynamics of a pediatric ventricular assist device
- Artif Organs