Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5853
- Normal levels of anticoagulant heparan sulfate are not essential for normal hemostasis
- J Clin Invest
- Hemodynamic Reproducibility During Blood Flow Measurements of Hemodialysis Synthetic Grafts
- Am J Kidney Dis.
- Vascular Access
- Off-pump complete revascularization through a left lateral thoracotomy (ThoraCAB): the first 200 cases.
- Ann Thorac Surg
- L-type calcium channels in the renal microcirculatory response to endothelin.
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol
- The effects of vasoactive agents on flow through saphenous vein grafts during lower-extremity peripheral vascular surgery
- J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth
- Comparative Pharmacokinetics of Sulfamethazine in Plasma and Parotid Saliva of Sheep
- Journal of Veterinary Pharamcological Therapy
- Assessment of peripheral skeletal muscle microperfusion in a porcine model of peripheral arterial stenosis by steady-state contrast-enhanced ultrasound and Doppler flow measurement.
- J Vasc Surg. 2015 May;61(5):1312-20
- Noninvasive Quantification of Blood Flow in Epicardial Coronary Arteries, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts, and Anastomoses.
- Innovations (Phila). 2017
- Reliability of the Ultrasound Cardiac Output Monitor for Pediatric Patients.
- Pediatr Cardiol.