Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 6028
- Alpha-1 adrenoceptor stimulation triggers axon-reflex vasodilatation in human skin.
- Auton Neurosci.
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry vs Heater Power as Indicators of Skin Perfusion during Transcutaneous O2 Monitoring
- Clinical Chemistry
- Adenosine Triphosphate-Sensitive K+ Channels Mediate Postcardioplegia Coronary Hyperemia
- Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- In Vivo Validation of MRI Blood Volume Flow Measurements with Limited Spatial Resolution in Small Vessels
- Magnetic Resonance Medicine
- Experimental Off-Pump Grafting of a Circumflex Branch Via Sternotomy Using a Suction Device
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery
- Methods for detecting local intestional ischemic anaerobic metabolic acidosis by PCO2
- J Appl Physiol
- Doppler flow measurement in coronary artery bypass grafts an early postoperative clinical outcome
- Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
- Negative wave reflections in pulmonary arteries
- Remodeling and suppression of intimal hyperplasia of vascular grafts with a distal arteriovenous fistula in a rat model
- J Vasc Surg