Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5798
- Intraoperative behavior of arterial grafts in the elderly and the young: a flowmetric systematic analysis.
- Heart Vessels
- Increased Left Atrial Reservoir Function During Cardiac Tamponade, Decreased Function during Hemmorrhage
- American Heart Association Abstracts
- Does hemodialysis access flow surveillance provide sufficient accuracy for thrombosis prediction?
- ASN Abstracts-On-Line
- Vascular Access
- Intraoperative graft verification in coronary surgery: increased diagnostic accuracy adding high-resolution epicardial ultrasonography to transit-time flow measurement.
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1
- HISS, not insulin, causes vasodilation in response to administered insulin.
- J Appl Physiol (1985).
- A Primer on Hemodialysis From an Interventional Radiology Perspective.
- Tech Vasc Interv Radiol.
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry vs Heater Power as Indicators of Skin Perfusion during Transcutaneous O2 Monitoring
- Clinical Chemistry
- Adenosine Triphosphate-Sensitive K+ Channels Mediate Postcardioplegia Coronary Hyperemia
- Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- In Vivo Validation of MRI Blood Volume Flow Measurements with Limited Spatial Resolution in Small Vessels
- Magnetic Resonance Medicine
- Experimental Off-Pump Grafting of a Circumflex Branch Via Sternotomy Using a Suction Device
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery