Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 6311
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass: a Series with Early Qualitative Angiographic Follow-up
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery
- Nature and site of action of endogenous nitric oxide in vasculature of isolated pig lungs
- J Appl Physiol
- Intraoperative internal mammary artery transit-time flow measurements: comparative evaluation of two surgical pedicle preparation techniques
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg
- Flow Rates at Thirty Days after Construction of Radiocephalic Arteriovenous Fistula Predict Hemodialysis Function.
- Ann Vasc Surg.
- Alveolar mechanics alter hypoxic pulmonary vasocontriction
- Crit Care Med
- Biventricular support with the Jarvik 2000 axial flow pump: A feasibiliby study
- ASAIO Journal
- Oxygen-induced fetal pulmonary vasodilation
- The effect of interferential therapy upon
- Clinical Physiology