Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 6028
- Aqueous oxygen: the solution to relief hypoxic pulmonary hypertension.
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg.
- Treating ischemic left ventricular dysfunction with hypertonic saline administered after coronary occlusion in pigs.
- J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth.
- Does Technical Success of Angioplasty in Dysfunctional Hemodialysis Accesses Correlate with Access Patency?
- Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol.
- Seven-day artificial lung testing in an in-parallel configuration.
- Ann Thorac Surg.
- Intraoperative Assessment of Maxillary Perfusion during Le Fort I Osteotomy
- Journal of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery
- The impact of experimental hypoperfusion on subsequent kidney function.
- Intensive Care Med.
- Partial hindlimb occlusion reduced the susceptibility to sustained ventricular tachycardia in conscious rats.
- J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther.