Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5660
- Effects of Pulmonary Embolism on Pulmonary Vascular Impedance in Dogs and Minipigs
- Jourrnal of Applied Physiology
- Myocardial blood flow heterogeneity in shcok and small-volume resuscitation
- J Appl Physiol
- Elimination of cardiopulmonary bypass: a prime goal in reoperative coronary artery bypass surgery
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg
- Sex differences in pressure diuresis/natriuresis in rabbits
- Acta Physiol Scand
- Normal levels of anticoagulant heparan sulfate are not essential for normal hemostasis
- J Clin Invest
- Measurement of Coronary and Pe
- Am. J. of Cardiology Aug.
- Hemodynamic Reproducibility During Blood Flow Measurements of Hemodialysis Synthetic Grafts
- Am J Kidney Dis.
- Vascular Access
- Off-pump complete revascularization through a left lateral thoracotomy (ThoraCAB): the first 200 cases.
- Ann Thorac Surg
- L-type calcium channels in the renal microcirculatory response to endothelin.
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol
- The effects of vasoactive agents on flow through saphenous vein grafts during lower-extremity peripheral vascular surgery
- J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth