Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5630
- Muscular counterpulsation: preliminary results of a non-invasive alternative to intra-aortic balloon pump.
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg.
- Access blood flow: debate continues.
- Semin Dial.
- Predictors of patency of excimer laser-assisted nonocclusive extracranial-to-intracranial bypasses.
- J Neurosurg
- Cardiovascular Responses of Sheep to Moderate and Stenuous Exercise
- FASEB Abstracts
- Outcome of Stenoses in AV Fistulae (AVF) Detected by Ultrasound Dilution (UD) Screening and Treated with Angioplasty (PTA)
- ASN Abstracts-On-Line
- Vascular Access
- Determination of Parotid Urea Secretion in Sheep By Means of Ultrasonic Flow Probes And a Multifactorial Regression Analysis
- Journal of Animal Science
- The contribution of portal drained viscera to circadian homocysteinemia in pigs.
- J Anim Sci.
- Endoscopic localization and assessment of coronary arteries by 13 MHz epicardial ultrasound.
- Ann Thorac Surg.
- Enhanced ventricular pump function and decreased reservoir backflow sustain rise in pulmonary blood flow after reduction of lung liquid volume in fetal lambs.
- Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol.
- fetal sheep