Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5975
- Continuous Measurement of Cerebral Cortical Blood Flow by Laser Doppler Flowmetry in a Rat Stroke Model
- Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism
- The Effects of Blood Flows of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts during Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping
- Journall of Cardiovascular Surgery, Torino
- Nitric Oxide Mediates Intestinal Hyperaemic Responses to Intraluminal Bile-Oleate
- European Journal of Physiology
- Angiogenesis in bronchial circulatory system after unilateral pulmonary artery obstruction
- J Appl Physiol
- Nitric oxide inhibition abolishes sleep-wake differences in cerebral circulation
- Fluidics and rheology in phaco surgery: what matters and what is the hype?
- Eye (Lond).
- The effect of high- and low-frequency H-wave
- Clinical Physiology
- Intraoperative flow measurement of native coronary artery can help decision making before CABG.
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg