Transonic® Gold Standard Research Flowmeters pair well with ADInstruments PowerLab® data acquisition and analysis systems to provide seamless solutions for life science research.
The PowerLab data acquisition (DAQ) device is recognized internationally for its high signal quality, simple design and practical use in a wide range of applications. Transonic analog flow, pressure, pressure-volume, ECG & temperature signals are easily converted to digital data format in the PowerLab 35 Series hardware. LabChart® Data Acquisition Software displays and records the data to make analysis a simple task.
Built for the most demanding research applications, all 35 Series PowerLabs are 16-bit, with individual channel ADCs and filters, a maximum per channel sampling rate of 200 kS/s, and noise reduction circuitry to minimize channel crosstalk and signal noise. All 35 Series have 2 analog outputs, a TTL trigger input, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
35 Series PowerLabs come with LabChart data acquisition and analysis software.
Four analog input channels + standard PowerLab A/D hardware.
- PowerLab 4/35 with LabChart Pro (PL3504/P)
- PowerLab 4/35 with LabChart (PL3504)
Eight analog input channels + standard PowerLab A/D hardware.
- PowerLab 8/35 with LabChart Pro (PL3508/P)
- PowerLab 8/35 with LabChart (PL3508)
Sixteen analog input channels + standard PowerLab A/D hardware.
- PowerLab 16/35 with LabChart Pro (PL3516/P)
- PowerLab 16/35 with LabChart (PL3516)
- _VOLUME FLOW: ADInstruments Data Acquisition PowerLab ( A4 Version )
- PV TECH NOTE: How to Analyze PV Loop Data in LabChart ( A4 Version )
- Pub Brief (Kassimis 2018) False Positive Transit Time Flowmetry Graft Failure in Multivessel Coronary Spasm following Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Case Rep ( A4 Version )
- ELSA Delivered Blood Flow and Cardiac Output ( A4 Version )