Clinical-style Handle Flowprobes for Animal Protocols
PMP-Series Handle Flowprobes match the Flowprobe style used in clinical vascular surgeries to get the same fit, form and feel as in the clinical OR. PMP-Series Flowprobes are ideal for testing medical protocols or devices in the preclinical setting. The handle has a flexible neck so the Probe head may be positioned as required. The open J-reflector encircles the vessel for momentary flow readings.
- Sizes 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14mm
- Acute use only
- Requires acoustic coupling gel to fill the air space between the probe and vessel
- For momentary readings only. Not appropriate for long experiment protocols which require consistent probe stability or continuous flow recordings.
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound volume flow technology
- Compatible with TS420 Perivascular Flow Module (in T402 or T403 Console)