FlowEdge® represents the latest innovation from Transonic. Designed specifically with the Bioprocess industry in mind, FlowEdge incorporates Transonic’s trademark reliability, accuracy and excellence in a device that surpasses all expectations for ease of use. FlowEdge provides real-time, non-invasive volumetric flow measurements with unparalleled accuracy and stability, and adjustable calibration by the user.
FlowEdge® comes in two varieties:
- T701:Desk model with a touch-screen for R&D and pilot process development.
- T702: DIN rail mount model for production
Both models have:
- Unparalleled Accuracy and Stability
- 4-20mA or MODbus output for integration with Process Control Software
- Flow Totalizer
- Low Flow, High Flow and Bubble Detection Alarms
- User Adjustable Calibration
- Compatibility with a Wide Range of Sensor Sizes
- Pub Brief (Kassimis 2018) False Positive Transit Time Flowmetry Graft Failure in Multivessel Coronary Spasm following Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Case Rep ( A4 Version )
- Optimize Bioprocess Performance with FlowEdge Non-invasive Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- FlowEdge Monitor and Sensor Features ( A4 Version )
- ELSA Delivered Blood Flow and Cardiac Output ( A4 Version )
- BXL Flowsensor Specifications ( A4 Version )