The short bayonet handled Extracranial Flowprobes are designed to be used under the microscope during EC-IC bypass surgery. Flow measurement can be used to quantify an increase in flow after a revascularization surgery for occlusive disease or to ensure the patency of a STA-MCA bypass.
The Extracranial Charbel Micro-Flowprobe® is complemented by the Intracrainal version which features a longer bayonet handle and smaller sizes for deep cerebrovascular procedures.
MB-S-Series are single-use pre-sterilized Flowprobes for use when transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease is a concern.
MR-S-Series are multi-use, sterilizable Flowprobes.
- Sizes 3, 4, and 6 mm
- L-style reflector for easy, non-constrictive application
- Short bayonet handle and flexible neck
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound illumination
- Excellent measurement resolution and accuracy
- Tech Note: How to Maximize Clinical Flowprobe Life ( A4 Version )
- TECH NOTE: Flow Value Fluctuations during EC-IC Bypass Surgery ( A4 Version )
- Tech Note: Clinical Flowprobes: Cleaning & Sterilization ( A4 Version )
- HS-Series Flowprobe Specifications ( A4 Version )
- EC-IC Bypass (Venous) Construction - Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- EC-IC Bypass (Arterial) Surgery - Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- EC-IC Byass (Moyamoya STA-M4MCA Revascularization) - Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurement ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobe Specifications ( A4 Version )
- Charbel Micro-Flowprobes ( A4 Version )