Currently available in the US and select EU regions only pending application protocol development.
Biotelemetry System for Small Animals with True Volume Flow
EndoGear4 is Transonic’s newest telemetry implant for rats and small animals, 250 g and larger, that now includes our gold standard transit-time flowprobes. Measure blood flow and arterial pressure in freely moving subjects without the complication and restriction of swivel tethers or commutators. Implants have bidirectional transceiver communication to turn implants on and off remotely to eliminate intervention artifacts. Implants also include temperature and acceleration /motion; ECG leads may be added as required.
EndoGear4 implants are user-configurable. Transonic miniature perivascular flowprobes are available for the ascending aorta (cardiac output), renal, carotid and femoral arteries. Solid state 1F sensors provide direct pressure measurements. Finally, a telemetry implant for classic vascular resistance studies.
EG108 Base Station
- Interfaces between the Implant via the RF Transceivers, the E-GUI control software and the user chosen data acquisition system
- Monopole extended range
- Planar short range
- Bi-directional communication with the Implant
- Volume Blood Flow (up to 2 channels if the same size Flowprobe)
- Blood Pressure (up to 2 channels including ECG channels)
- ECG (up to 2 channels including pressure channels)
- Temperature (one built in channel)
Power Module Options
- User Replaceable Battery
- Conserve Battery Power with Remote On/Off Scheduling
- Battery-less Inductive Power Option
Transit-time Perivascular Flow Probes
- QS/QR – Series 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, and larger.
- Classic customizable flowprobe configurations
- Transonic's gold standard ultrasonic transit-time technology
Blood Pressure Sensors
- 1F catheter tip; length for animal size and measurement location
- Solid-state pressure sensor technology
- Different lengths for animal size