Flexible Electrophysiology Interfacing Control
Connect any Transonic Scisense Electrophysiology Catheter to any bioamplifier and/or stimulator with the FI893B Electrophysiology Control Box. The EP Control Box allows each electrode to be controlled independently. A range of interface cables allows for easy connection between the EP Control Box and bioamplifier and/or stimulator.
Transonic® carries a selection of third party stimulators and amplifiers along with acquisition hardware/software solutions to create a fully functional cardiac biopotential setup for your research lab. Contact your Transonic Representative for more information.
FI893B EP Control Box
- Connect to any bioamplifier and/or stimulator
- Eight-pin receptacles correspond to the eight electrodes positioned on the catheter
- Reference pins provide appropriate ground
- FC-EPEC-4 - Scisense Extension Cable for Octapolar EP Catheter (Redel-Redel)
- SCISENSE TECH NOTE: Cardiac Electrophysiology Basics ( A4 Version )
- SCISENSE Electrophysiology Publications List ( A4 Version )
- Pub Brief (Kassimis 2018) False Positive Transit Time Flowmetry Graft Failure in Multivessel Coronary Spasm following Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Case Rep ( A4 Version )
- ELSA Delivered Blood Flow and Cardiac Output ( A4 Version )