Customized Transonic® Flowsensors typically derive from a standard Transonic Flowsensor or Flowprobes (sterile tubing clamp-on, inline, or perivascular) to minimize re-engineering costs. They are:
- Labeled and numbered as products of the customer (to assure that service and re-ordering proceeds via the customer).
- Customized with connector and cable for the customer.
- Calibrated for customer use conditions.
- Programmed to be compatible only with the customer’s Flowboard or a standard Transonic Flowmeter for test and quality control purposes.
- This prevents cross connection and use with any other Transonic customer’s OEM Flowsensor which might be physically compatible, but may be calibrated for different tubing-fluid-temperature situations.
- Keyed, custom connectors can also be specified which would further assure no other Flowsensors could connect in place of the desired Flowsensors.
XL Style Flowsensors
- Reusable clamp-on sensor with no fluid contact
- Calibrated for specific tubing size, material, fluid and temperature
- Available for flexible plastic tubing from 1/8” to 11/4” OD (inch or metric sizes)
XN Style Flowsensors
- Non-sterile in-line sensors offer excellent low flow capability
- Calibrated for specific fluid and temperature
- Available in 1mm to 25 mm ID
Transonic Perivascular Flowprobes
- Customized versions of 2- or 4-crystal probes
- Materials and methods to meet customer needs
- Only available as part of the customer apparatus
User determined within limits