Perform continuous microvascular perfusion measurements with a range Laser Doppler Probes. Find a Probe which meets your needs; whether acute duration or extended measurements, skin surface or mucous membrane, Transonic® has a Laser Doppler Probe to match.
- Real-time blood perfusion measurements in approximately 1 mm³ of tissue
- Uses Doppler light shift from moving RBCs to analyze flow by the Bonner algorithm
- Sensitive to monitoring small tissue perfusion changes over time
Right angle epoxy head with suture holes
Disk shaped epoxy head with suture holes
Implantable epoxy head with glass window
Straight titanium tip
Teflon coated cable with 1mm titanium disk at tip of endoscopy segment.
Each Laser Doppler Probe uses two optical fibers to transmit and receive the low power laser light.
Every Laser Doppler Probe style is compatible with every BLF22-Series Tissue Perfusion Monitor.
- Type R (ABLPHR): Right angle epoxy head, diameter: 15 mm, height: 7 mm, comes with suture holes
- Type DI (ABLPHDI): Disk shaped epoxy head, diameter: 12 mm, height: 3 mm, comes with suture holes
- Type I (ABLPHI): Elongated epoxy head with glass window, length: 14 mm, width: 6 mm, height: 3 mm
- Type S (ABLPHS): Straight titanium tip, diameter: 6 mm, length: 6 mm
- Type E (ABLPHE): Teflon coated cable with 1 mm titanium disc at tip of endoscopy segment: length: 2 m, diameter: 1.8 mm; flexible cable length: 2 m; total length: 4 m