Transonic® HQXL Flowsensors clip on to the outside of flexible tubing to measure the volume flow of blood, water, and most non-aerated liquids including saline and buffer solutions. The reusable Flowsensor has no contact with liquid, thereby preserving the flow dynamics and sterility of the fluid. Flowsensors utilize the most advanced designs for ultrasonic flow illumination to provide reliable, stable measurements even under turbulent and non-steady flow conditions.
- Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 20 for OD from 1/8” to 1 ¼”
- No physical contact is made with the fluid media
- Molded clip-on design for easy care & handling
- Can be calibrated for different fluids and temperatures and customized for specialized applications
- Uses X-illumination transit time ultrasound to ensure precision measurements in any flow condition
- Stable low zero offset & increased accuracy under conditions of turbulent flow
- Excellent frequency response for pulsatile flow analysis