Over its thirty-year history Transonic® has compiled and maintained a database of publications and abstracts that cite use of Transonic measurements. These citations currently number over 4,000 research studies using Transonic’s unparalleled transit-time ultrasound technology in more than 200 distinct applications; 700 clinical studies using Transonic intraoperative flow measurements; 600 publications using the Transonic Hemodialysis Monitor for surveillance of ESRD patients undergoing hemodialysis, and over 100 studies using the new COstatus® Monitor to obtain a hemodynamic profile in critical ill patients.
Advanced Search (Optional)
Total Studies: 5476
- The impact of adjuvant av-fistula on cuffed Femorocrural PTFE bypass grafting: flow and pressure response.
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg.
- Dual-beam ultrasound versus transit-time flow meter for intraoperative graft flow measurement during coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Innovations (Phila).
- Mechanism of cold ischemia-reperfusion-induced graft injury after orthotopic liver transplantation in rats.
- The impact of new cardiovascular device technology on health care costs.
- Arch Intern Med.
- The clinical and cost-effectiveness of left ventricular assist devices for end-stage heart failure: a systematic review and economic evaluation.
- Health Technol Assess.
- Normalization of high pulmonary vascular resistance with LVAD support in heart transplantation candidates.
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg.