With tape-on butterfly wings and a flexible neck, the Optimax® Flowprobes enable extended flow measurements during minimally-invasive AV access banding or carotid endarterectomy procedures. The flexible, elongated neck allows easy positioning of the Flowprobe head to conform to vessel orientation.
FTV-Series have a J-style reflector so that the Probe can be slipped around a vessel and remain in place.
FTE-Series have an L-style reflector so that the Probe can be slipped on and off without compressing the vessel.
- Sizes 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm
- Butterfly wings for taping in place during long procedures
- Extra-long, extremely flexible neck for ideal positioning
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound illumination
- Excellent measurement resolution and accuracy
- Tech Note: How to Maximize Clinical Flowprobe Life ( A4 Version )
- Peripheral Vascular Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurements during Lower Extremity Bypass Grafts ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobes: Cleaning & Sterilization ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobe Specifications ( A4 Version )
- Clinical Flowprobe Selection Guide ( A4 Version )
- AV Fistula Creation - Transit-Time Ultrasound Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurements ( A4 Version )
- AV Access: Vascular Flowprobes ( A4 Version )
- AV (Prosthetic) Graft Construction - Transit-Time Ultrasound Intraoperative Blood Flow Measurements ( A4 Version )