These handleless Flowprobes are ideal for surgeries that require the placement of a Flowprobe for flow monitoring for extended periods of time. The flexible cable allows for maximum control of placement without interfering with the surgical field. Basic Vascular Flowprobes are designed with a slide that closes around the vessel which can be locked into place using a hemostat. Combined with FlowSound®, the audible flow indicator, these Flowprobes will instantaneously signal a surgeon to a critical change in flow during the procedure.
- Sizes 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14 mm for accommodating a wide range of vessels
- Locking slide design for stability during long procedures
- Handleless design for minimum impact on surgical field
- Ideal for continuous measurements
- Gold standard transit-time ultrasound illumination
- Excellent measurement resolution and accuracy